Every year, we count it a great honor to distribute over $100,000 in scholarships to outstanding, Baylor, undergraduate students.
Student must apply to these scholarships every Spring below. If you’d like to contribute a gift or make a tribute to our Legacy Scholarship program, visit this page.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN — THEY WILL CLOSE AGAIN IN SPRING 2023
Because our organization is committed to building generations of alumni, our scholarships are limited to those who are children or grandchildren of someone who graduated from Baylor. Last year, the Foundation was proud to distribute over 25 scholarships of $4,000 each*.
The scholarship cycle starts over each year, and former recipients must reapply for a new scholarship. Scholarship recipients are required to join us at our annual Hall of Fame banquet, as well as join in several other requirements. Previous recipients are not guaranteed a renewal of their scholarship. It is the student’s responsibility to stay updated on communication and offerings from Baylor Line Foundation.
*This is not a guarantee of the number or size of scholarships distributed.
Application materials must be received by the Baylor Line Foundation’s Scholarship Committee by 11:59 p.m. March 31, 2023. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered by the committee. All applications must be submitted online. If you need to correct or submit further information or attachments to your applications, send an email to [email protected]
- Complete the application form below
- Submit your high school or college transcript
- Current college students (attending Baylor or transferring from another school) are not required to submit their high-school transcripts (we do accept a screenshot of your transcripts)
- High School Students Only: Submit a copy of your SAT or ACT scores, if not included on the transcript
- Submit a resume that includes academic honors/achievements, school-sponsored extracurricular activities, non-school sponsored events, and work experience
Submit your application by clicking below. Let’s continue the legacy of your family at Baylor University of get your new legacy started. We’re excited to join you in the adventure!
DISCLAIMER: Baylor Line Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that is separate and independent from Baylor University.
Important: Recruited athletes and graduate students may not apply for Baylor Line Foundation scholarships.