STAY CONNECTED WITH THE GREEN & GOLD
Subscribe to the Friday 5
The Friday 5 is a weekly email with the top 5 Baylor news stories.
Connect With us on social media
Share Your Voice
Submit a class note, obituary or exciting announcement by filling out the form below.
Submit a story by filling out the form below.
THE HALL OF FAME AWARDS PRESENTED BY THE BAYLOR LINE FOUNDATION FIRST STARTED IN 1965. IN 2019 THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS RECEIVED AWARDS AT THE EVENT.
Distinguished Alumni Award: Mark Adickes (’84), John McClain (’75), Suzii Paynter (’72), and Don Willett (’88)
Outstanding Young Alumni Award: J.P. Hayworth (’01) and Ashley Killough (’09)
Abner V. McCall Humanitarian Award: Alfred Anderson (’98) and Jill McCall (’75)
Herbert H. Reynolds Retired Faculty Award: Tom Kelly (’65)
First Families of Baylor Award: Yelvington, March and Stricklin Family
George W. Truett Distinguished Service Award: Vincent Clark (’83) and Levi Price (’64)
W.R. White Meritorious Service Award: Bill Dube (’68)
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE FOLLOWING AWARDS:
- Distinguished Alumni Award: This award recognizes Baylor graduates whose record of service in their professions and vocations have merited the honor and acclaim of peers and colleagues. This award is the highest honor bestowed by the Baylor Line Foundation.
- Outstanding Young Alumni Award: This award recognizes professional achievement and/or distinguished service to Baylor by alumni 40 years old or younger..
- W.R. White Meritorious Service Award: This award is named in honor of former Baylor President W.R. White and recognizes individuals who have rendered noteworthy service to Baylor. The recipients do not have to be former students or graduates of Baylor.
- First Families of Baylor Award: This award recognizes a multi-generational alumni family that has shown continuing interest in and support of Baylor.
- George W. Truett Distinguished Church Service Award: This award recognizes one who lives by the university’s motto, “Pro Ecclesia, Pro Texana,” and whose ministry exemplifies the life and career of George W. Truett.
- Herbert H. Reynolds Retired Faculty and Administrators Award: This award, named in honor of former Baylor President Dr. Herbert H. Reynolds, is presented to retired members of the Baylor faculty or administration for professional excellence during their years of service to Baylor.
- Abner V. McCall Religious Liberty Award: This award honors alumni or friends of Baylor who by their lives and actions have exemplified the courage and dedication of Abner V. McCall to the belief in and commitment to religious liberty.
- Price Daniel Distinguished Public Service Award: This award recognizes members of the Baylor Family (alumni, current or past members of the faculty or administration, or individuals closely associated with Baylor) whose record in an elected or appointed state or national office exemplify the spirit of selfless dedication to public service represented by the life and career of Governor Price Daniel and reflect the true meaning of the motto, “Pro Ecclesia, Pro Texana.”
The Baylor Line Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that is dependent on the generosity of our supporters to continue the legacy we started in 1859. We are incredibly grateful for the partnership of our members and donors. Find out more about the several ways you can make an impact on Baylor students today!