250+ alumni and family members had so much fun at the Baylor Alumni Association (BAA) Homecoming Tailgate that we’ve decided to do it again — just before the final home game of the season against Kansas State, in a battle that could determine whether the Bears go to the College Football Playoff.
Once again, the BAA is partnering with the Texas Sports Hall of Fame & Museum to host the tailgate inside the museum, just a short walk to McLane Stadium. The tailgate will start at 3 pm, well in advance of the 6:45 pm kickoff. Advance tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children. Tickets at the door are $15 for adults and $10 for children.
- Downtown parking and shuttle service to and from the museum (available to the first 200 registered)
- Admission into the museum
- Barbeque lunch served by Uncle Dan’s
- Meet Baylor football legend Cotton Davidson
- Live music outdoors – Thom Shepherd & Coley McCabe
Downtown parking lot is located at Indian Spring Middle School, 500 N. University Parks Drive, Waco, TX 76701. Click here for a parking lot map and directions. The shuttle will begin running four hours before kickoff at 15 minute intervals and will run up to 2 hours after the game.
Space is limited. Please register by Thursday, December 4th.We hope to see you there!